I'm presenting Exhibition 5 of Screen 2010 by asking you to participate in a viewer's quiz. The theme is one we can all identify with- The Stuff of Us: Our Objects- Our Selves. Here is the link to the exhibition. Take a scan through the nine works to acquaint yourself and then see if you can match the question with an image. Which one....
1. uses a common household material to comment on the emptiness of consumerism?
2. shows the power of mass marketing?
3.makes a humorous and sinister comment on concealment?
4. is the best comment on global warming?
5. depends on the viewer as a participant?
6. comments on the ever increasing demand for fossil fuels?
7 . relies on scale and other art elements to make a point?
Answers and comments follow in the next post. If you must know the "correct" answer put your paper somewhere safe!