Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ready to go

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go on my painting holiday. I just have to remain patient until tomorrow morning when I leave St. John's at 6:15 a.m..  One of the major problems living so far east is the early rise to catch a flight if you want to be somewhere else at a reasonable hour.  I fly into Boston and will arrive at 9:00 a.m..We have a whole day  before we leave to drive to the encaustic conference.

 Conference founder and director Joanne Mattera, in conjunction with the Truro Center for the Arts at Castle Hill, are pleased to announce that The Fifth International Encaustic Conference will take place June 3-5, 2011 in Provincetown, Massachusetts, with Post-con Workshops June 6-10 at the Truro Center for the Arts at Castle Hill.

2 comments:

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

It all sounds very exciting...have a great time!

mansuetude said...

even from bean-town its a looong ride down into P-town. Enjoy.