Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 2

My enthusiasm for blogging is still curtailed by technology and I look forward to getting back to my trusty "real computer" and sharing lots of information that I found resonated with my practice. In the meantime I plan to be resourceful.....

I was thankful to find a long post about yesterday's events by one of the presenters, Nancy Natale, whose blog I regularly follow. I know quality when I see it so I refer you to Nancy's blog, Art in the Studio, which she also talked about as part of the presentation about media yesterday. The link is on my sidebar. You'll have to do a little extra work , but you'll get to see some great links to other artists who work in encaustic as a payoff for your efforts.

Yes, this is going down as the laziest post ever! Every time I cut and paste a link it isn't active. More learnning required.

No comments: