This dual fan has variable speeds and draws pretty well.
Don measured the window casing and cut plywood so he could mount the finished product on the frame with two hinges. Once the plywood was cut to size he placed the fan on top of it and traced around the edges. Then a hole needed to be drilled to cut out the fan shape with a jig saw. An access hole for the plug must also be created.
If I had been around when it was fabricated I would have the fan as low to the edge of the window as possible so it would be closer to the palette. I did not voice this after the fact!!
I needed the set up on hinges so I could have access to the window to open and close it. The window opens up to the top so there is plenty of air flow. You can see how he built a frame on the back to hold the fan in place and to also allow removal when I want to move it to my summer studio. I have the perfect system there because the windows are table height and the fan fits the window size.
I didn't even have to forgo my new vanity and it is almost ready for staining. It was a productive week all around in the Ryall household.